Creating Your Season of Personal Growth (And how to Start Now)
Get the feeling like now is a great time to make some change?
*Originally released in support of solstice season, June 2021.*
You are not alone. In fact, the three or four weeks in the lead up to a major gateway or turning of the season are some of the most powerful points of our cycle to get focused on our goals and our growth, to take some leaps, and to believe and achieve.
When do we begin? The signposts of Equinox and Solstice are great ones to work with as a way to conceptualize your own cycles of healing. Preparing for these moments by doing things like setting intentions in the weeks leading up (and following them through during the season) is the #1 way to supercharge your experience.
Why is this important? Taking steps to intentionally heal ourselves keeps our heads above water and our hearts light. Feel like you are just surviving and not thriving? When was the last time you gave yourself the dedicated focus to heal emotional wounds and look over what happened the last quarter (in your soul and life, not just financially)? Getting into the habit of ongoing self-discovery and working with the natural healing cycle of the planet helps us get from ooof to oooomph!
*Coming to this after the season for which it was written? The tips have helped me find and sit at my baseline throughout many a cycle of growth. Check it out!*
Please note that these tools and tips are great for ANY MOMENT. There is never a bad time to dedicate to your own personal growth. Aligning with seasons is a supercharger!!
Format: Voice only podcast. Length: 36 minutes. Published originally June 14, 2021. Full access granted by clicking this link. No log-ins or sign-ups to anything required. To access in full click here:
Not a spotify user? No problem! Click here: https://anchor.fm/katie-indicrow/episodes/Crow-Medicine-Creating-A-Season-of-Personal-Growth-and-how-to-start-yours-now-e12l1lc.
How do we tune into these cycles?
1) Work with intentions (listen in for suggestions on an experiment to see your own power).
Click here for a Crow Medicine Journey through setting intentions: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0ICcBentiVYvONoH4rIjR0.
2) Be ready to do something (or many things) differently. That includes putting time into your soul and self consistently.
3) Getting in touch with your inner-child and taking them on many playdates. Playing is healing.
4) Give yourself things that you never received that wounded you to the core. This could be an experience like ‘peace’ or the opportunity to have ‘me’ time. It could also be something like proper footwear or a ‘splurge’. Nurturing our physical and emotional states of wellbeing is important.
5) Setting aside time for intentional soul healing.
6) Treating your body in a way that recognizes it is the ‘home’ for your soul.
7) Give ourselves spaces to receive the gifts, healing, and insight that we require to be successful in our season of growth.
I elaborate on each of these points in my unique Katie way. Tune in to hear that! As I explain in the podcast, working with these basic yet highly effective suggestions WILL bring you to great change and healing. Give yourself the honour of the same focus you put everywhere else and really launch into a season of growth.
Thanks for tuning in! Be sure to check out past instalments of Crow Medicine for music, tools, and inspiration. Like and subscribe.
See you next podcast!
Interested in going in depth with you? I have two programs that are currently available in self-study format. Soul Compass is my premiere learning experience. Designed as my premiere core course, Soul Compass teaches you how to hear your soul, how to heal it, and how to come into that sacred connection with your body that I highlight. You also learn a lot about how to work with your senses (and how to hear their messages that your soul relays to you each day).*https://indicrowacademy.learnworlds.com/course/soul-compass.